Saturday, July 30, 2011

Stay Away From Pizza

Had my fun meal tonight. 2 slices of pizza and a weight watchers caffe latte ice cream bar. 
I havent had pizza in FOREVER............ and here's why:
The pizza gave me heart burn. 
I knew I stopped eating pizza for a reason (other than the cheese and re-fined flour factor)
It was nice to have a fun meal. 
The heartburn that proceeded it however.....not so nice.


You really need to stay away from pizza girlfriend :P


THOSE extra calories, the break out on my face that I know is going to happen, and the general bodily discomfort were SOOOO not worth it.


If I want to treat myself to pizza, I need to make sure that i'm getting my favorite thing from my favorite place otherwise I can always get a nasty slice pizza anywhere any day of the week. Now what's fun about that?