Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Detox Day

Today is a fruits and veggies detox day. These past couple of workout sessions coupled with pre-exsisting lack of desire to work out on the weekends and my eat habits (which havent really gotten bad like at all....just a little off) have put off my game. One of the bloggers I follow posted about a fruits and veggies detox and I figured it couldn't hurt. I'll be eating healthy and my sodium intake will go way down (thank the Lord Jesus). I'll just have to make sure I'm eating enough fruits and veggies. That'll be the hardest thing bc i'll have to eat a lot more food than I normally do/ like to do b/c the food I got was pretty low cal. I picked up this huge container of watermelon which is really good, but it's really high in sugar, but I'll just have to get over that for today. I'll also get my mind right again, but staying away from processed foods today (ie sweets and wanting to consume everything that looks like it has sugar in it).

It's a wonderful thing that fruits taste really sweet!

I have no idea why i've been craving "junk" food these past couple of days....