Tuesday, August 9, 2011

D***********t

I just had a late LATE snack.
I'm upset bc I can usually controll myself.
I wanted something sweet (i wanted one of those slim-a-bear klondike bar to be exact) like an hr ago be we ran out.....but i still wanted something sweet.
It's no that the oatmeal is bad is just that's its late and in theory, I would need to stay up to like midnight to try and burn some of this off, which means that I wont get enough sleep.


I that feel like now that i've gotten my eating habits under control, when i go do stuff like this, it makes me feel like i've just binged....and CLEARLY I haven't


; (

I wish i had more jello..... it's sweet like a treat, but sweet enough to the point that it's almost too sweet to eat a whole serving size at one time. A whole box is only 40 calories and I can usually make that last throughout a whole day