Monday, August 1, 2011

Yogurt: Chobani and Dannon


I am a huge fan of Non Fat Chobani Yogurt. It is high in protein (18g) , low calorie(100 cal) , low in carbs (7g), and low in sugar(7g). It keeps me full and really hits the spot.  Sometimes our grocery store is completely out for days and in some places Chobani is no where to be found. 

My next alternative to Chobani is Nonfat Dannon Greek Yogurt. It is low cal (120), low carb (9g), low sugar (9), and high protein (22g). It basically has the same nutritional value as Chobani. The reason I stick to Chobani is because of the thicker texture, but I tend to freeze my yogurts most of the time so when I freeze them I can’t tell the difference.


-http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/post/8297496682/anonymous-asked-you-is-there-any-yogurt-other-than