Monday, January 2, 2012

New Food Journal!

AWWWW YEAH
Coincidentally, I bought a food journal today! I had been meaning to get one, but I didn't think I would get one so soon. And to start the new year off double right, I wrote down EVERYTHING i consumed, including the less than healthy dinner my dad made. I know I know, writing stuff down doesn't seem like a big deal, but every one knows (gurl/ guys don't play) that you never want to write anything down that makes you seem less than perfect....and that fried chicken and macaroni and cheese dinner did JUST that. But, that's ok. Being healthy doesn't get messed up because I chose to eat a special meal that my pops will probably not make for another year. Being healthy gets messed up when I start acting like I'll never see soda, candy, fried food, starch and sugar again and, that being the case, it's now my sole mission in life to consume every morsel of food falling in the sample size of unhealthy food that I just named a whenever I decide to breathe.