Monday, August 12, 2013

8.11.2013

No gym today :( Things just got too chaotic so I'm going to make today my off day for the week. I took the advice of a fellow counter and only ate half of the pancakes I ordered at breakfast. I haven't had something that dense to eat in a really long time! Even though I only ate half, feeling that full afterwards was not a great feeling! Plus, it threw a wrench in my eating plans for the rest of the day. While I've wanted them for a while, I don't think I'll order them for another while again!.Just got home so it's way to late to do a full dinner. I'm really proud of myself for only eating half of my order today. Then, I gave my leftovers away! Even though that seems a little silly, doing that was really hard for me since since I usually just come home and stuff myself with whatever I bought home. Changes like this help me show myself that I'm serious about changing my lifestyle!


B+Grade
1,078Calories
-943Net Cals
29Points
6
Goals