Sunday, October 20, 2013

10.20

Still queasy today so I'm still doing the rice thing, but (drum roll please) I GOT MY APPS TURNED IN! I feel like I weight has been lifted off me....well, until I have to do my next round of stuff haha, but still. I'm very proud of myself for sticking it out. I started out Friday with pretty much nothing done and now I finished all 10 of my apps. It wasn't easy especially on account of my being sick the whole time, but I'm pretty happy with the materials I turned in. All I can do is sit back and wait to hear if I get any interview offers. This has been one heck of a journey up until this point. I've learned a lot about along the way too! I'm hoping I can start eating something else a little more nutritious  flavorful tomorrow and maybe workout later on this up coming week :)