Tuesday, October 22, 2013

10.21

Real food today, great nap AND an 100 on my quiz y'all today is a good day!!!! More importantly, I can start getting back into eating properly and doing my circuit again....slowly. It's really important to try and eat and be as healthy as possible when your sick and stay hydrated. I started to come down with a cold I think because I haven't really been able to do anything other than drink water and carbo. load since that's all my stomach can handle. So thankful my vegan ways will have me back to feeling great in now time! All of my friends have been really supportive of me over the past week. Feelin' the love. It's a great feeling to know to at least one other person cares about you and they show it by checking up on you and offering to help you if you need anything. My relationships with my friends isn't perfect, but I they are the best bunch of friends I could ask for :) Now, I just have to do a ton of work so I can wake up for my 8 am class tomorrow.