Saturday, October 5, 2013

10.5


Push meal times back to 7. With my workouts, 6 is just too early because my hunger doesn't hit me until much later in the day.. I also had a great workout. Interesting how I burned more calories today with my new routine. I also started my strength training today. I was able to get through the circuit once. I'm going to work up to doing it several times a day. Gotta start somewhere. I also pigged out last night. didn't realize how hungry my workout was going to make me. Veggie sub was fine but then I bought some chocolate buns and chocolate doughnuts…not so great. The buns were fine bc I really wanted them, but the doughnuts were too much. I felt obligated to finish to them even though about half way through I didn't want anymore. Coming off this vacation and all that good food, I had stuff with a lot of sugar in it, which I'm not used to anymore. Now my craving sugar all the time….ugh it's the worst. The cravings are hard to ignore too :/ I ended up getting some Oreos today instead of the buns because I want to try and get myself off eating the buns then getting off sugar completely. I've noticed they are happening at night either right around dinner time so it's a little better then when I first came back when I just wanted to eat sugar all day. I'm going to try something new with my lunch and dinner plans. I made squash pasta, which even though it didn't turn out so so well, I'm going to try doing two veggie meals a day with oatmeal as my major carb for breakfast. I think the pasta is just a source of unnecessary calories when I can substitute it veggie like squash. I accidentally bough laxative tea :/ It's working, but I didn't realize that that's what kind of kind of tea it is… Imma hold on drinking this all the time lol.