Monday, November 4, 2013

11.4

So today..............
Is a lot better now that class is over lol.
I kinda had a panic attack earlier.
I sent one of my friends a good 50 texts earlier so....sorry friend lol.
In short, midterms are coming up and my lupus is flaring up which is not a great combo.
I'm not going to post anything more about it because I've kinda realized with this and my friend break situation that the more I keep saying stuff aloud, the more power I give it/ the more likely I am to loose my voice or become more upset. Not doing that anymore!

I've really been relying on my mantra these past couple of days. I also bought a really cute ring to help remind me of my mantra. It's been amazingly helpful. I literally closed my eyes during one of my classes and just said it to myself a couple of times until I felt better! There's no point in giving negative things power, but it can really be helpful to say the good stuff aloud!

I'm about to attack my exam prep stuff. I know I'm going to do great on my exams. Just gonna push myself over the next week and my exams will be done by next Tuesday! Various rewards are already being planned haha.

~inner peace, self love and a positive attitude
K.S.